- 6 cup non-stick muffin pan
- 2 scoops Vanilla protein powder (I use Tera’s Vanilla Whey Protein)
- 1 cup ground oat flour (grind 1 cup whole oats in advance)
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 large egg
- 4 egg whites
- 2-3 packs stevia
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup blueberries, fresh or frozen
- 1/2 small banana, mashed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray muffin pan with non-stick spray.
- In a separate bowl, mix together all dry ingredients.
- Add liquid ingredients and gently stir until mixed thoroughly.
- Fold in blueberries, then pour batter in greased muffin pan.
- Bake approximately 20 minutes, until tops feel springy when gently pressed.
- Allow to cool and enjoy!
Makes 6 large muffins.
Cal-111, P-10.4g, C-12.6g, F-2.4g (per muffin)