- 4 cups chicken stock
- 2 cups quinoa (Regular, Red or Tricolor)
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 jar pitted Kalamata olives- halved
- 1 container crumbled feta cheese (Regular or Tomato+Basil)
- Juice of 1 lemon
- About 1 cup cherry tomatoes – halved
- About 1 cup fresh basil – shredded
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook Quinoa in chicken broth as directed on package and set aside to cool completely.
- Drizzle olive oil onto the quinoa and fold in pre-cut olives and basil.
- Add fresh squeezed lemon, feta cheese crumbles, and salt and pepper to taste. Mix all ingredients together well.
- Add the tomatoes just before serving to keep fresh.
Cal-184, P-9.2g, C-24.1g, F-6.2g per one cup serving