- 2 TBSP coconut or avocado oil
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 whole yellow onion, chopped
- 2 LBS ground turkey
- 2 small sweet potatoes, peeled and diced
- 2 TBSP fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- ½ TSP crushed red pepper
- 1 TSP salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 4 cups kale, stems removed and broken into small pieces
- ½ cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Heat oil in a skillet on medium heat and add garlic and onion. Cook 2-3 minutes.
- Add the turkey to the skillet and cook until meat is done.
- Add in sweet potatoes, rosemary, crushed red pepper, black pepper, and salt.
- Cover skillet with a lid and cook on medium heat for about 10-15 minutes or until potatoes soften.
- Add in kale and cook until kale softens.
- Lastly, add parmesan cheese and allow to melt.