This recipe is from my cookbook, PŪR-DELISH.
- 1 pack boneless/skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt 1 cup green grapes, sliced
- 1/2 red onion, diced finely
- 1/2 cup each: dried cranberries and sliced almonds
- salt and pepper to taste
- Bake chicken at 350 degrees in advance for approximately 40 minutes.
- Once chicken has cooked and cooled cut into bite sized pieces. Place chicken breast in large mixing bowl.
- Add grapes and onion to bowl.
- Add Greek yogurt, almonds, cranberries, salt and pepper and mix well.
- Store in an airtight container or divide into single servings in storage containers for quick meals/snacks.
Cal-212, P-25g, C-13.8g, F-5g (makes approximately 4 servings)