- 1 cup cauliflower rice ( fresh or frozen)
- 4oz seasoned ground beef(see below for the seasoning recipe)
- 1/4 cup diced tomatoes
- 1oz sliced avocado
- 1/4 cup black beans
- 1/8 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 tbsp 2% Fage Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp salsa
- Optional: fresh lime and cilantro
Seasoning for ground beef:
- 2 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Cook ground beef with seasoning mix listed above until meat is browned. Once meat is done set aside.
- Place cauliflower rice in skillet and warm on medium heat for approximately 5 minutes. Add in 4oz of cooked ground beef and black beans, mix together well.
- Pour mixture into in bowl and top with tomatoes, avocado, cheese, salsa, and yogurt. Add a squeeze of fresh lime and some cilantro if desired.
Marcos: Cal- 359 P-37, C-26, F-13
*You can find cauliflower rice with the fresh vegetables and in the frozen section at most grocery store.