- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 can tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1 pack Rudi’s gluten-free wraps or Ezekiel wraps
- 1/2 cup each sliced: red peppers, onions, yellow peppers
- 1-2 tbsp of each for the meat and sauce: chili powder, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, pepper
- 1 tbsp red pepper flakes (can omit if you do not like spicy foods)
- 1 block of sharp or medium cheddar cheese, thinly sliced
- non-stick cooking spray for 9×13 baking pan
- 2% Fage Greek yogurt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray 9×13 pan with non-stick spray.
- Cook ground beef, peppers, and onions in skillet on medium heat. Season meat and vegetables with 1 tbsp each of the spices listed above. Feel free to add or more less of each spice, if desired.
- Once meat is cooked all the way through, set aside to cool.
- Pour tomato sauce in large mixing bowl, add salsa, and spice mixture listed above and mix together well.
- For each wrap, place approximately 4 oz of the meat mixture in each wrap. Wrap well and repeat until you’ve made your desired number of enchiladas.
- Pour sauce over each enchilada evenly.
- Add 1 oz of cheese to each enchilada, cover pan with foil, and bake for approximately 30 minutes.
- Serve with 1 tbsp 2% Fage Greek yogurt, if desired
Cal-365, P-36g, C-24g, F-13g (per enchilada)