- 3/4 cup dry quinoa
- 1-pint strawberries, sliced (2.5-3 cups)
- 16 oz. fresh blueberries (1.5-2 cups)
- 1 cup sliced oranges
- 1/4 cup fresh mint, chopped
- 3 tbsp. pure maple syrup or honey
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 fresh lime juice
- 1/2 fresh lemon juice
- Pinch of kosher salt
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds and chopped pecans
- Cook quinoa according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, chop the fruit and place in a large bowl. Mix the dressing ingredients (maple syrup/honey, balsamic vinegar, lime/lemon juice, mint, and salt) in a small mason jar. Place lid on the jar and shake well. Feel free to adjust to taste if necessary.
- Fluff cooked quinoa with a fork and add to large bowl with fruit and mix well.
- Add nuts to the mixture, pour dressing over quinoa, and mix together well. Add goat cheese if desired.
- Serve immediately or chill in the fridge until you’re ready to serve.
It’s flavorful, colorful, and very healthy! Just be sure to grill up some protein sources to have as a main dish.
I hope you have a wonderful weekend and for more recipes like this check out my Cookbook, PUR-DELISH!