• 3 cups ground oat flour (I measure 3 cups of old fashion oats and put them in the Vitamix and ground into flour)
• 1 cup pure pumpkin (with no added sugar)
• 4 scoops of Tera’s vanilla whey protein powder
• 2 whole egg whites
• 5 packs of stevia in the raw
• 1/2 tsp baking soda
• 1 tsp baking powder
• 1/4 tsp salt
• 1/2 tbsp cinnamon
• 1 tsp nutmeg
• 1/2 dark chocolate chips 60% cocoa (optional)
• 1 cup unsweetened vanilla flavored almond milk
-I add 1/2 cup of hot water to the mixture, which makes it easier to mix together, but this step is optional.
1. Preheat oven 350 degrees and spray muffin pan with non-stick spray.
2. Mix ground oats, protein powder, spices, stevia together well.
3. In a separate bowl, mix wet ingredients together and once mixed thoroughly add to dry ingredients.
4. Add chocolate chips at the end.
5. With a large spoon pour mixture into muffin tins evenly.
6. Bake for approximately 16 minutes. Be careful and do not over-bake, protein powder tends to over-bake easily.
7. Let cool and store in an airtight container. Makes 12 muffins!
Macro-nutrient breakdown per muffin: Cal-79, P-8.4, C-10.5, F-2