Balancing your health and fitness goals with your family and work obligations can be so challenging. Below are 5 tips to help you stay on track when life gets busy!
- Don’t set the bar too high at first. I recommend focusing on 1-2 goals at a time, so you don’t get overwhelmed. This is a marathon, not a sprint.
- Have a coach and a support group hold you accountable. Find a health coach to hold you accountable and reach out to your family, friends, and co-workers. They should offer you accountability, motivation, and encouragement on the days you need it most.
- NEVER GIVE UP. Some days you may feel like you’re taking 1 step forward and 2 steps backward. Expect challenges, but make a commitment to yourself to never give up. Believe in yourself, self-doubt will only lead to failure.
- Plan out your tentative workout schedule. On the days you plan to workout set a reminder on your phone or write it down in your planner as an appointment.
- Make a healthy meal plan and go grocery shopping at least once a week. Food prep is critical for long-term success. Plan out your meals, grocery shop, and food prep every week. Use my cookbook(we recently put it on sale for $9.99, it’s original price is $14.99!!) and use the recipes on my website for some cooking inspiration.
Reach out to me if you need some encouragement and you feel like you’re struggling with being consistent. We will create a plan to help you get back on track!